Mitigate Hunger with Tuscaloosa County EMA!
November 24, 2020
Tuscaloosa County EMA is partnering with Compassion Coalition to "Mitigate Hunger" with a food drive for the holidays! You can help us stock up local food pantries to help feed your neighbors throughout Tuscaloosa County.
The most requested items are dried or canned goods such as grits, spaghetti sauce, pasta, canned meats, canned fruit, canned goods, peanut butter, jelly, breakfast cereals, self-rising flour, sugar, and macaroni and cheese. Please no glass jars!
Collection boxes are set up across the county - just look for the "Mitigate Hunger" sign and drop your donation inside the box! We will be collecting donations until December 14. Thank you for your generosity!
Collection boxes are located at:
- Northport Fire Station 4, 4900 Rose Blvd, Northport (around back)
- Northport Civic Center, 3500 McFarland Blvd, Northport (west side, where you get your tag)
- Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office, 714 1/2 Greensboro Ave, Tuscaloosa (out front under the pavilion)
- Tuscaloosa Fire Station 7, 141 Skyland Blvd, Tuscaloosa (out front)
- Tuscaloosa Fire Station 11, Covered Bridge Road, Vance (out front)