EMA Weekly Briefing - September 16, 2019
November 3, 2015
- UA vs. Southern Miss - September 21, 2019, TBD, Bryant Denny Stadium (Dianna).
- UA vs. Ole Miss - September 28, 2019, TBD, Bryant Denny Stadium (Nick).
Exercises and Training
- USACE Dam Exercise - September 17, 2019, 8:30 AM, USACE Office.
- LEPC Meeting - September 19, 2019, 2 PM, Extension Office.
- CDP HazMat Training - September 22-28, 2019, CDP (Jon).
- Monday: Sunny. High 97, low 71. *Heat index 100*
- Tuesday: Sunny. High 100, low 72. *Heat index 104*
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 99, low 74. *Heat index 103*
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. 20% showers and thunderstorms. High 93, low 68.
- Friday: Partly sunny. High 89, low 66.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. High 91, low 67.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. High 92, low 66.
Notable Weather Facts
- Drought update: The majority of Tuscaloosa is in no drought. A small portion of eastern Tuscaloosa County is abnormally dry.
- Tropical weather: Hurricane Humberto is in the Atlantic. No threat to land. Two other areas of interest (one in the Gulf, low chance of development; one in the Atlantic, high chance of development through the end of this week).
- Fire weather: slightly elevated fire values due to dry conditions and little rain, but no major concerns.